Monday, November 19, 2012

Little Love Notes

I am a lucky girl. 
 
I have been getting lots of little love notes from a special someone. 
 
These are some of the sweetest notes anyone has EVER received.  It is like Valentines Day every week!  I want to keep every single one.  Here are just a few examples that I have received in the last week or two:
 
\
 
I write back too, of course.  I leave a note in Arden's lunchbox when she brings lunch from home (which so far is every day unless it is pizza day or nacho day at school).  The other day she turned the tables on me, and when I opened up her lucnhbox to throw away the leftovers and get it ready for the next day, I had my own little note waiting for me.  It said
 
"I love you so much that I love you so gladlie.  Now you see this I LOVE YOU!!  the end." 

Awwwwww. 

Was a sonnet from Shakespeare ever so sweet?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a sweet girl!

Ryan and Amber said...

Um I could die. Arden might have her best Christmas evah!

Val said...

I am lucky enough to have gotten a couple myself. Currently hanging on my fridge, making me smile every day!