Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What the Wha?

I was going to write a blog post about our wonderful Thanksgiving (sorry I didn't do it yesterday to meet my once-a-week blog post goal, but I was too busy cyber-Mondaying my guts out), but apparently I have hit the limit on the number of pictures I can store for free on blogger.  Who even knew there WAS such a limit?  What the Wha?

I believe that a post is not a post without pictures.  You are with me, right?  Therefore, until a solution to this crisis is found (a solution that doesn't involve a monthly fee for additional storage space) I will have to put that post and all other posts on hold.  But fear not, Preston has promised to figure something out for me ASAP.  Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I have several friends who have recently come across this problem. Since I'm such a blog slacker lately it's not a problem for me yet. Rather than deleting anything or paying for more space, they start another blog. I have another friend who deletes her posts once they've been published in a book. Good luck finding a solution!