Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boot day!

I have been fighting off the first cold of the season, so I am a little behind.  The house is a little messy, I needed to make up a long run, and I am just TIRED right now, so this is going to be a short post!  

Today was the first really cold day of the fall.  It was cloudy and rainy, and temps were in the 50s most of the day.  There is even a skiff of snow on top of the mountains.  What does that mean?  That means today was boot day!  The first day of boot season!   
(I pulled out some old favorites and from this picture I can see they need to be given some TLC!  Or maybe I need new boots!  Maybe BOTH!).

Happy Boot Day, everybody!   Shouldn't this be a national holiday?

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

It kinda happened overnight this year, yeah? And good luck with your cold... Boo