One of those days when I wonder if I even have a clue about what the heck I am doing at this whole "Mom" job. One of those days when I think that I probably don't.
One of those days when I realize that even though I have been with my kids for nearly all of their lives, I still have no real idea what is going on in their heads. None.
I have always considered myself to be a reasonably intelligent person, but yesterday was one of those days when I just felt like I had no clue. How in the world did I think that I could do this job? What gave me the idea that I was qualified to teach another person what they need to know to be happy and successful?
It was one of those days when I felt like if I was getting graded on this whole mom gig, I would be pulling a solid D-. If I was lucky.
I guess the only thing to do is to keep trying my best. What else is there to do, right?
Here I go!

4 comments:
There is no way you're pulling a D-, sista friend. You are a star student and those littles La La LOVE their mama! Chin up! Onward.... :) You're doing great!
I've never known you to get less than an A in anything you do and parenting is no exception! It's no easy job, but I'm sure you'd agree there's nothing we'd rather be doing!
I had many of those ??? days in the past, and look how wonderful YOU turned out! We do our best to take care of the little spirits in our charge and watch them grow. And we get help when we really need it. And, I have noticed, that we do a lot of growing along the way as well.
I had many of those ??? days in the past, and look how wonderful YOU turned out! We do our best to take care of the little spirits in our charge and watch them grow. And we get help when we really need it. And, I have noticed, that we do a lot of growing along the way as well.
Post a Comment