Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Little Flipper

I am sorry about that little break I took, but I really am here!  A TON of stuff happened at the end of school/beginning of summer, so it is going to take a little bit to catch up.  First up, Arden had her end-of-season gymnastics show.  I tried to take some pictures but guys, my phone's camera (which is the only camera I can remember to bring with me anywhere) STINKS at taking action shots.  They are all blurry.

Like this (Arden is the one in the middle):
So I tried to do a video, condensing the whole show (and one whip at a later practice) into a little over one minute:



She gets so nervous when people are watching, I should just take some video of a regular practice, she does better when she isn't so nervous.  :)  

I am super proud of her.  She amazes me with what she does, especially considering I could never even do a proper cartwheel :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good job Arden. I am also amazed by that. Somersaults were the peak of my gymnastic career.