Here we go again?!?! Time keeps on flying by! The kids were actually excited for school to start (mostly), and it was good. They were tired of each other, and I was a little tired of how tired they were of each other. First up, Arden, the beautiful FIFTH grader.
Everyone got brand new backpacks this year!Dax, the handsome THIRD Grader!
And, Cora, the sweet SECOND grader!
They all had a great first day! Arden's classroom has a Harry Potter theme, and she got sorted into Gryffindor! Dax got the teacher he was hoping he would get, and loves her so far. Cora has lots of friends in her class. Even though it has been a couple of weeks, everyone is still somewhat excited to go to school each morning. I am hoping that lasts for at least a few more weeks!
I can't believe how big they all are getting!






No comments:
Post a Comment