My mom sent me an email with the title "Don't Spoil the Fun." It has a form with a bunch of questions to answer, and I am supposed to fill it out and pass it on. I would hate to spoil the fun, so I thought I would just post it on my blog. If you don't want to spoil the fun, fill it out and email it back to me or post it on your blog. Or don't, up to you.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No (see #46)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? What time is it? I cried at church today when my friend Char was talking about how much she misses her little Mason.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No! I have terrible handwriting. Always have had.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey, I guess. I would rather have peanut butter and jelly!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. Arden is 2 1/2 and Daxton is 3 months.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD THEY BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Huh? Are you asking me if I would be my own friend? Of course, I am awesome.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Noooooooooo, I never use sarcasm! :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, I would love to. I have never done it but if someone is willing to pay for me I will do it in a heartbeat.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like Cracklin Oat Bran, it tastes like cookies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't own very many shoes with laces. But if they do have them....no. Not unless I can't get my feet out of them without untying them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Not really. But I can carry Arden for longer than Preston can.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their faces (are they smiling?)
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of self control. Oh, and my skin.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandpa. (and Holly and Sandy!)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes , if they want to (that is kind of a dumb question).
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, pink toenail polish.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? About 30 peanut M&Ms. I got a HUGE bag of M&Ms at Costco to use for Arden's potty treats, but I think I have eaten most of the bag myself. Did I mention my lack of self control?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My iPod on shuffle. Current song: "Always Where I Need To Be" by the Kooks.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baby smell (right after a bath), brownies baking, lilacs.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad I think.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! My mommy rocks.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football, tennis, hockey, basketball. I love to go to baseball games, but don't really watch it on TV unless it is the playoffs.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood (not sushi). I pretty much will eat anything if it is cooked.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, but I like scary movies too unless there is a lot of blood and guts.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I watched "A Hard Days Night" yesterday on TV. Those Beatles are funny! There aren't any movies in the theaters that look good to me right now, the last movie I saw in the theaters was Batman.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer! (no contest)
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Probably depends. In summertime I like ice cream, in wintertime I like creme brulee or anything warm and chocolate.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Amanda?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone else?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished "Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer. I am a little slow getting it, but I saw it at Costco for like $12, so I grabbed it. I didn't like it as much as the other ones, was that just me?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night. Me and Preston went out to dinner, and my parents watched the kids.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Daxton or Arden giggling.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles (but I like the Stones too).
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Europe. My in-laws are currently on a mission to New Delhi, India, and Preston and I are trying to figure out a way to get ourselves over there to pick them up. THAT would be far from home.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can tread water while holding my hands above my head for two minutes.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Rexburg, Idaho because my parents were on vacation in Island Park. (my mom nearly named my twin brother "Rex" and me "Ida" but thankfully she decided against it.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyones!
4 comments:
Mom sent me that email too. But since you put me as the most likely to respond I had better do it. Maybe tonight when I get home.
That was Fun.
Oh the social pressure of it all! Alice Western sent me the questions. I thought about just replying to her so she could see the answers, but if a person is savvy enough to send 'em, she would notice that I didn't forward it on to anybody. So you were among the chosen. I enjoyed reading your answers, even though we were both "forced" into it. Ha ha
Dear Chrystie,
I love your blog and I love my grandkids. Thanks for letting us see the kids. Don't let them forget us. Show Daxton and Arden our picture and teach them to say Grandma and Grandpa.
Post a Comment