Since the movie arrived, the kids can NOT get enough of it. They watch it once a day (which is all I will allow anymore). They especially like the songs, and even Cora will sing along. She was stacking blocks in the playroom the other day singing "At wast I see a wyyyyte!" (at last I see the light) over and over. I guess that is the only line of the song she can remember. Dax has the same problem, only he likes to yell out "MUVERRRRRRRRRR knows BEST!" at the top of his lungs at random times during the day. I am surprised the kids haven't asked if we can have a chameleon for a pet. Or a horse. And Arden is totally into it. The last couple of days she decided that she has to dress up like Rapunzel to make her movie experience complete:
Rapunzel look-alike
She got this dress-up dress as a hand me down from her cousins, and since it is purple, it must be a "Tangled dress." I mentioned that her hair needed a trim the other day, and she freaked out and informed me that she is not going to cut her hair again until it touches the ground. Hmmmmmm...maybe if every time I brushed her hair I got a little younger and more beautiful I would let that one go. So far, no luck. Those grey hairs just keep showing up!
3 comments:
AWWWWWWWWW...SWEET!!! We finally watched that movie this week and truly LOVED IT!!! I laugh so much!
We've been watching this over and over too and it's such a good movie it didn't start bugging me at all until yesterday. Cute outfit Arden!
I just bought TANGLED today, and have no little ones to blame it on.
Post a Comment