Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cora is Two (I have 2 Two-Year-Olds!)

Today is Cora's birthday! She is two years old. This is what happens in only 730 short days. This:Turns into THIS:

It is so amazing to think how much Corbie has learned in her short little life. This year alone, she has learned to walk, run and jump! She has learned to talk, (and she talks ALL DAY LONG). She has even learned to sing, and loves to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," and "I am a Child of God" over and over. During the last year, she has also learned how to get in trouble. And...she has learned how to blow out candles!

Here is Cora and her birthday cake! (I am not very good at frosting cakes, but hey, I tried!)


Cora is getting ready to blow the second candle out:

"Wook! I did it!"


Despite this picture, Cora HAS learned how to eat using a fork. (But sometimes, it just takes tooooo long!)

Happy Birthday, Corbiecakes! I can't wait to see what you learn this year.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww your baby is growing up so fast...2!!!! Happy Birthday Cora!

Diane said...

Looks like a yummy cake! Love you all!

Holly said...

It's hard to believe she was ever smaller than her lamb - crazy how fast it goes by. Happy Birthday to Cora! And I think your cake looks fabulous!

Ryan and Amber said...

Are you kidding me? I can't believe two TWO-year-olds. We are doomed.

kawehi said...

darling! Chrystie, you are so funny! I miss you:(