In case any of you were wondering, no one has staged a cookie intervention on my behalf yet, despite my cries for help. My serious cookie addiction problem has only grown stronger today. It took all of my strength to have something other than cookies for breakfast, and to reward myself for eating cereal instead of cookies for breakfast, I ate a cookie. The first of many today. But some of you think you can handle the stuff, so here is a link to the recipe (click HERE). Don't say I didn't warn you.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Little Purple Ghost (and the cookie recipe link)
Yesterday Cora put her blankie over her head and shrieked "I SPOOKY!" She then proceeded to walk verrrrry slowly around the kitchen giggling hysterically. She kept it up for quite a while, despite bumping into chairs and other solid objects pretty frequently.
I have no idea where she gets this stuff.
In case any of you were wondering, no one has staged a cookie intervention on my behalf yet, despite my cries for help. My serious cookie addiction problem has only grown stronger today. It took all of my strength to have something other than cookies for breakfast, and to reward myself for eating cereal instead of cookies for breakfast, I ate a cookie. The first of many today. But some of you think you can handle the stuff, so here is a link to the recipe (click HERE). Don't say I didn't warn you.
In case any of you were wondering, no one has staged a cookie intervention on my behalf yet, despite my cries for help. My serious cookie addiction problem has only grown stronger today. It took all of my strength to have something other than cookies for breakfast, and to reward myself for eating cereal instead of cookies for breakfast, I ate a cookie. The first of many today. But some of you think you can handle the stuff, so here is a link to the recipe (click HERE). Don't say I didn't warn you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My first batch just came out of the oven - yum, yum! Thank you for sharing! Hope you guys have a great Easter!
Post a Comment