Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Cast Is Off!

HOOORRRAAAAY! Arden got her cast off today!!!!!She went to the doctors where they took some more x-rays of her elbow. The bone was completely healed, so she got to have her cast removed! She is doing great, and the doctor was impressed with how well she was moving her arm right after the cast was removed! Looking at her arm now, you would never know it was ever broken, her skin looked fine after we put a little lotion on it. Arden really didn't mind her cast much while it was on, but I am sure she is glad to have it off. I know I am!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hooray! I bet you're all so happy that's over.

Amanda said...

I was going to call and ask if the cast was off, but your blog says it all! Thanks for the post, and it is probably nice to have it off, since she would have just taken it off herself piece by piece anyway. Cute girl.

Brindy said...

Yay! I'm sure it's more a relief for you since you were the one who had to carry her around and watch for flying elbows in the face. :) Good as new!

Allie said...

wahoooo!! Glad its all off and just a memory now!

Roy said...

Everything at waist height is now safe again!

Leslie said...

Chrystie,
I found your blog through Becca's and I can't believe how big Arden is. When we left Utah she was just a baby and now she's a toddler! She is truly a cute girl and Hooray for no cast.