Arden is TWO YEARS OLD! I can hardly believe it. In some ways, it seems like we just brought her home from the hospital, but in other ways I can hardly remember my life before she came. It has been so fun watching her grow up for these past two years. She is my whole world. Happy Birthday Arden! I love you!
Here is a slide show of our "bunny pictures." We have taken lots of pictures of Arden next to her stuffed bunny toy. You can watch her grow by comparing how big she is in the pictures with how big the bunny is (just click the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the video box to make it smaller so you can read the captions better). Enjoy!


11 comments:
That slide show is so cute! What a great idea to do a new photo each month their first year. Maybe now you can take one each year until she's 18! =)
That is a really good slide show Chrys. The party was fun, you did a good job. I am sure the Elmo incident didn't cause too much permanant trauma. :-)
So cute!! I am so sorry we missed the party...dont worry though..the playdough is still coming! I love keeping the bunny in the pictures...it really shows how big she got!! :'( so sad how fast time goes!
Great slide show, Chrys! You are such a good Mom with such good ideas! I Obviously didn't think of anything like that to judge how much you grew as time went by. Had a great time at the birthday party. Love you lots! Mom
It is so fun to see Arden next to the bunny! What a great idea! I am glad you found my blog! I shall be checking yours alot. I am slightly addicted! Haha!
What a blessing she has been to you and Preston. She is so adorable and it kind of makes me teary eyed right now since. I'm a new Mommy again. Our kids grow so fast. Cute blog!!!
Arden is so cute! And I love your idea of taking the picture by the bunny. We all had such a fun time at the party. Ben says he wants an Elmo pinata at his birthday too. And Grace is telling anyone who will listen, "I hit Elmo". She's so proud of herself.
I can't believe Arden is two! They grow up so fast! I love the bunny pictures! Nice slide show too!
The kids are sad they don't get to give Arden a big birthday hug and kiss. Welcome to the twos...hope they are good for you!
How adorable was that? :) I Loved that idea! I can't believe how small the bunny got. Don't you just love this age? Every stage is a lot of fun (until they start talking back to you) but this is the funnest. They still want to sit and read books, snuggle, give lots of hugs and kisses, and they're sad when you go away.
We need to get these two together and play! I know we've talked about it, but let's plan. :)
I love that idea of using the bunny, i'm totally doing it with my next one. Arden is so gorgeous! She seriously is one of the cuttest babies I have ever seen.
Post a Comment