Friday, July 18, 2008

10 years ago (How did I get this old???)

10 years ago yesterday Preston and I were married in the Bountiful Temple! Can you believe it has been that long??? I sure can't. Here are some pictures from waaaay back when:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PRESTON!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Allie said...

Ahhhh How cute are those pictures?!? Congrats guys!

Amanda said...

You are not old, you were just a little baby when you got married.

Happy Anniversary

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! Congrats on 10 years!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remember that day... it really doesn't seem that long ago. You and Preston haven't changed much... you still look 20... well, maybe 23 (at least that makes you an adult.

Happy Anniversary!

Jessica O. said...

Congratulations! I hope you got to celebrate. Cute Pictures.

Brindy said...

Awww, those are adorable pictures! I love to see 10 year old pictures of people, especially on their wedding day. Happy Anniversary!!