Even though Cora is bigger than Arden was by almost a pound, I couldn't believe how tiny she looked! I guess it is because I am used to carrying Daxton around all day. She is soooo sweet, and I can't wait to hold her again! She is spending tonight and tomorrow in the hospital, and we will hopefully bring her home tomorrow (UPDATE: She won't be discharged until Thursday, so we will hopefully bring her home then!).
(For those of you who are wondering: we were debating what to name her all day, and even until after she was born. We had pretty much settled on Cora a few days ago, but then I ran across a name I hadn't heard of before that I really liked too...Adalie Isabel ("Addy"). So, we switched back and forth between Cora and Adalie all morning, but after she was born Preston thought she looked more like a Cora. So, Cora she is! (unless we change our minds again really quick!) :)



23 comments:
Chrystie that is such fabulous news. Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm glad everything went so well for you guys. We're so happy for you! Love the name(s), too.
She is gorgeous! I'm so glad everything went well and she is healthy. She is a big baby for being three weeks early. Let me know when your ready for visitors so I can see her.
Congrats! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her! (Sorry about the deleted comment, I forgot to check who I was signed in as. But Nate says congratulations too!)
Congrats to you and your cute family! So glad baby and fam are doing well! :)
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats guys!!! She is beautiful!! I cant wait to meet her in person
Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you.
We are so happy for your family! She looks perfect.
Congrats to you and your family! She's simply beautiful!
Beautiful.....congrats she is wonderful. When do we get to see her? I am so happy for your sweet little family.
Congratulations! There is nothing better than a healthy new baby.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. She is so beautiful and healthy looking.
We are so excited for your family! She looks adorable and we can't wait to meet her in person.
Roy is excited that she was born on his birthday!
Congratulations. I really like the name!
--Jamie T.
Congratulations! She does look tiny! What a sweet baby girl. And I love the name. Now can you help me name mine?
We are so excited for you! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful and her name is adorable!
Congratulations! She's adorable and Cora is a great name.
Hooray!!! I'm glad everything went as planned and she is happy and healthy! She is so beautiful and Cora is a great name!! Good choice! Addy is too! So whatever you decide on I'm sure it will stick in no time! Best of luck to you and let me know if there is anything we can do to help!
Oh, congratulations!! That is so exciting! She is so precious too. And I love the name Cora. Ü
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for your family!
You can always change the name..even months later. Just ask me..I can walk you through it. My poor child had her name changed after 3 weeks of being called the other name. Such an important decision.
Congratulations -- she's adorable! I am so happy and excited for you guys. I hope you are getting some sleep. :)
Post a Comment