We have finished painting the baby's room (except for one big touch-up still left) and moving in the furniture, so I thought I would post some pictures. I don't have much up on the walls, I need to find some pictures or shelves to put up. Also, I am still waiting for my curtains to arrive, but this will give you an idea at least:




The chair rail turned out to be a little harder than Preston thought it would be. (Thanks for the help, Brandon!!)
15 comments:
That is almost exactly what I was planning for Gracie's room. Great minds think alike, hehehe. It looks great!
Love the purple just love it!
Hm-m-m. Did I mention that I am working on the quilt I didn't finish when Daxton came? I'd better put more purple squares in it. Ha Ha.
So cute. I wish I had some 'color' talent like that. It looks great!
I love the butterflies. I saw a darling butterfly mobile in the potterybarn catalog and have been thinking about it ever since. The purple is beautiful
I love it Chrystie! Love it!
I love it! It's nice to see something besides pink and you picked such great rich purples!! Love it!!
Its so cute! I love the butterflies, where did you get them?
WOW, I look forward to seeing it in person! You guys do good work.
Truly pretty, perfect for a princess!
I got the butterflies at Target...they are magnetic. You put a little flat thumb-tack like thing where you want the butterfly to be, and then the butterfly has a magnet on it and that is how they stick to the wall.
Way cute! I am going to have to get some butterflies for Ashley's room too! Also, I loved the April Fools joke!
I love it. Butterflies and Purple what else could a little girl want??
Chrystie, I am so excited for your new little girl to arrive. However, I wish that you would have more time so that you could come up to my house and give me decorating advice. You do such a great job on all of your rooms! I love the purple and the butterflies. I deleted my last comment because it had some typos. I detest typos!
Post a Comment