Thursday, May 13, 2010

Piggies!

It is a momentous occasion at the Zaugg house! With the aid of a little hair product and the teeniest elastics I can find, I can now officially create TWO pigtails, consisting of about 4 hairs each, on Corbie's little head!!! WAHOO!!

Those little piggies aren't always easy to see, but they are there! Her sister Arden didn't achieve this feat until she was almost two years old, so Corbie is ahead of the game.

She actually likes getting her hair done (so far) and usually lets the pigtails stay in for at least a few minutes before she pulls them out.

Arden saw me taking pictures of Corbie and wanted to practice her photography skills too. Here is one she took of me, engaged in the OH-so-glamorous activity of clipping Corbie's teeny toenails (Don't I look thrilled?)
I think Daxton is feeling a little left out...he has asked to have "pretties" in his hair a couple of times this week. Of course I would NEVER allow my son to wear such things...at least I would not keep photographic evidence of it. :-)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

so cute!

Leslie said...

super cute!!

Charlotte said...

She is so blasted cute!

Diane said...

I put "pretties" in my boy's hair. Their Dad was at work so he didn't care. But yes, no photographic evidence. I think they even painted their toenails at some point.

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful too!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh those little antennae like piggies are the sweetest! Congrats!