We are still plugging along at our house. I have been busy training for my next half marathon, which is finally coming up this Saturday. I really hope it doesn't rain! I don't mind some sprinkles, but I don't enjoy running 13 miles with squishy socks. I have also been working on redoing the half bathroom off of the garage, and stained my first cabinets! I am sure there will be pictures to come when I finally finish decorating. The school year is also wrapping up, and things are getting busier than ever. I am looking forward to summer with equal parts excitement (Yay! No more homework and rushing out the door every morning!) and fear (Aaaah! How will my kids not kill each other when they are together all day every day?!?)
Summer is coming, no matter what I might think. Today was my last day volunteering with Dax's class. Every other week I got to sit out in the hallway and bring the first graders out of class one by one to read me books. Sometimes it was a little painful, but mostly it was fun. It was nice to meet the kids that Dax talks about all the time. I would also usually sneak a visit with my boy, even if it wasn't really his turn :) Here is Dax, reading me a book today. He has learned so much this year!!!
Today, we did another one of these:Arden is 13 months into what was supposed to be an 18-month braces experience. Round 1 of two. Unfortunately, some of her teeth aren't moving as fast as we hoped, so Round 1 might end up lasting a little longer than we thought. We are still trying to avoid pulling any permanent teeth, but it is still questionable whether all those grown up teeth are going to fit in her cute little mouth. Keep your fingers crossed for us!


1 comment:
May is the great serving of humble pie as a parent, I've decided. Get it all done, wrap it all up and brace yourself for the DAYS of doing it all yourself! High Five mama...
Post a Comment