Arden spends most of her free time at the gym! I sometimes am jealous of her gym coaches since they get to spend more time with her than I do!
She got some profesh pictures taken at the gym. Aren't they good?
I have never been able to do the splits. Somehow I have still stumbled through life. Arden can even smile while she does it!The cool thing was when the photographers were taking the pictures, it was perfectly light in the gym. Somehow they did a thing with their cameras that only made it look dark. Cool, right?
Here is a between-shots candid taken by just me. Here is Arden and her bestest gym buddies.
And here are all of the Level 4 girls! They had to sit like this for quite a while, and the two girls doing the splits wished they had chosen another pose! But they turned out great!
Good thing I have something to show for all of the $$$ I send to the gym every month.





No comments:
Post a Comment