In the interests of catching up, here is a quick post to catch-up on most of our Christmastime activities!
Dax built candy trains in school for his class party. He was pretty excited about it. After he brought it home, he of course ate the vast majority of it.
We had family parties for both the Zaugg and Haun families. Santa made his usual appearance at the Haun party, so here are our obligatory Santa pictures for the year!
Cute! There are a couple of trees in our neighborhood that I had to drive by frequently as I car pooled people around. They always made me happy, they were so beautiful.
This year we put our tree in the playroom. It was nice to have it out of the way, but I think it was a little too out of the way and I missed having it in the middle of things. Anyway, here it is in Christmas Eve, with a snowstorm swirling outside.
It snowed quite a bit on Christmas Eve, which is one of the only times I am in favor of a lot of snow falling.
Christmas morning soon arrived! Dax is soooooo excited to get some Pokemon cards! Dax loves everything Pokemon currently...cards, the Japanimation Pokemon cartoon, etc. etc. etc.
Cora is excited! How could she not be with such a big present!
Arden is....coming close to being a teenager and doesn't want me to take a picture of her with messy hair and pajamas. Come on, Arden! Don't be a party pooper (she put her socks in front of her face). *sigh*
After the presents were opened, I made some breakfast...special Christmas pancakes! Here is Santa:AnAnd here is Rudolph! Cute, right? I copied it off the internet.
We spent the rest of the day visiting my mom, my Grandma, and Preston's mom. I have no idea why I have no pictures of these visits? They were wonderful as always, and Christmas always leaves me feeling exhausted from running around and very grateful I have so many people that I love to run around to. Merry Christmas!













1 comment:
Looks like a fun Christmas and way to go on the pancake art - I recently saw something similar for easter, maybe I'll give it try. My kids would love it!
Post a Comment