Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anything else!

I am just doing a post so that the last post will move down a spot, and I will stop getting phone calls. (it was just a JOKE! Read to the END!).

It is April now, and I am trying to have a more positive attitude about the weather. It can't be winter forever, right (RIGHT?!?!?!?). At least it didn't snow today. I must have been complaining a lot lately because today when we got in the car and pulled out of the driveway, Arden looked around and said, "Look! No snow! Not snowing today! Mommy not saying "stupid!" Mommy so happy!" Hmmmm...I must watch what I say. I should try not to pass on my hatred of any snow that falls after mid-January to my kids.

Anyway, I haven't taken any pictures in the last couple of days, and I can't do two posts with no pictures, so I thought I would find an old picture of Arden from when she was the same age as Daxton is now to see how similar they look...here they both are at 10 months.

They have about the same amount of hair...it used to drive me crazy that even when Arden was dressed all in pink people would think she was a boy because she had no hair (and pulled whatever girly things I tried to stick to her head off immediately).

I talked to our birthmom today, and if all goes well, we have 4 weeks left until our little unnamed baby girl is born. She has to go in for an ultrasound tomorrow because they want to be sure the baby is growing properly...they took Arden a little more than 3 weeks early because she wasn't growing fast enough, so they just want to measure this little one to make sure the same thing isn't happening. I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

love the two photos of your kids and good luck with baby #3!

Unknown said...

hahaha! they DO look alike! Love your stories, as usual.. and glad I read this one before your April Fools' one.. hope you didn't do that to your PARENTS...

Diane said...

They actually do look alike. At least, as much as you and Daniel did. Amazing!