Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can You BELIEVE it!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

So, I haven't been feeling too great lately. Not terribly sick, just not quite right. I thought I was just tired and stressed out over the baby. But a few days ago I found out the real reason. I'm PREGNANT!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?

We decided we still want to go ahead and adopt our baby girl that is due in a month or so, and then we will have another one in 8 months or so! I can do 4 kids 3 and under, right?? I hope this one is a boy so we can have two of each!

Also, I just wanted to tell everyone, April fools! Wouldn't that just be toooo funny?

10 comments:

Thayne6 said...

That is funny--I do know someone who that happened to. Her kids are 3 months apart. Crazy but true!!
--Jamie T.

Tiffany said...

Bravo!!!! Excellent April fools.

Amanda said...

HAHAHAHA I loved it!

Julie Keddington said...

You seriously had be going for about half of the post!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

You totally had me going. I got all excited and anxious at the same time.

Roy said...

Nice...you got me. I almost missed the last line.

Leslie said...

funny, you had me going. A very great April fools!

Lori said...

That was totally funny, especially since I read it today and didn't have April Fool's on my mind as I read and I fell for it completely.

Allie said...

ok, so that is two sister in laws that got me with the I'm prego thing. It helps that it isnt april fools today...I was so excited for you guys, i almost didnt read the rest.

The Taylor Family said...

You are so good! What an excellent April fools joke!